1. Ability to innovate and apply information technology and mathematical knowledge.
2. The skills, skills, and ability to use the tools needed to perform IT practices.
3. The ability to design and evaluate computerized systems, procedures, components or programs.
4. Project management, effective communication, field integration and teamwork capabilities.
5. Ability to discover, analyze and deal with problems.
6. Recognize current affairs issues, understand the impact of information technology on the environment, society and the world, and develop habits and abilities for continuous learning.
7. Ability to understand professional ethics and social responsibility.
1. With professional knowledge in the field of national defense information: in accordance with the guidance of national defense policy "Science and Technology Leadership" and "capital power advantage", in accordance with the needs of national defense technology development, through the curriculum design and research topic planning, train graduates with national defense information field planning, research, Design, manufacturing or evaluation expertise.
2. The ability to plan and execute thematic research: guide the graduate students to observe the phenomenon, describe the problem, collect the resources, analyze the resources, build the model, solve the problem, express the opinions, and publish the papers by means of thematic research and scripture discussion. Establish a complete capacity for information topic research.
3, the ability to write professional papers: through course lectures, guidance of professors and participation in seminars, etc., to teach graduate students to understand academic paper writing norms and establish a systematic ability to write information professional papers.
4. Innovative thinking and independent problem-solving ability: through course activities and topical discussions, train graduate students to conduct open and critical discussions on new knowledge and application issues of science and technology, guide graduate students to establish innovative thinking modes, and teach graduate students step by step Self-professional ability and self-confidence, cultivate independent problem-solving ability.
5. The ability to coordinate and integrate with personnel in different fields: training graduate students in classroom activities, laboratories, and research teams to recognize the overall value of the team, observe differences between them, communicate effectively, and integrate common opinions to promote teamwork. Ability.
6. Good international outlook: through the experience sharing of teachers and invitations to experts in the military and science and technology fields to guide graduate students to understand the military issues and the development of science and technology, so as to recognize information-related technologies for national defense reconstruction, social change, and the world. The impact of development will strengthen the professional ethics and responsibilities of future defense science and technology cadres and engineers. At the same time, through the teaching of internationalized textbooks and the invitation of international scholars to promote the ability of graduate students to learn language reading and expression, in order to learn new international knowledge and establish a good international outlook.
7. Ability to lead, manage and plan: To train graduate students to manage and plan work in a logical way in classroom activities, laboratories, research teams, or department and department operations, and to be able to assume responsibilities and contributions, lead the team to achieve mission target.
8. Life-long self-learning and growth capabilities Through teachers 'experience sharing inside and outside the classroom, experts and scholars' lectures and participation in seminars, etc., guide graduates to understand the trends and opportunities of rapid changes in information technology, and encourage students to continuously enrich themselves in pursuit of new knowledge Build the capacity for lifelong learning and growth.